Thursday, January 20, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS

So since my last blog a few things have happend. My daughter had a 24 hour EEG and it came back clear of hypsarrhythmia!!!! She still has the sizures however now they are not damaging. :) The dr put her on a new med and took one away . So now she is on two meds for seizures and seems to be doing well. The meds are much easier to giver her i just mix it in with some yogert and she eats it all up. and one is a little chewable pill that she takes with no problem!! :) I feel so blessed that my daughter is doing so well.. I know that all the prayers and fasting helped my daughter, and my faith in god has grown more in the last few months than it has in a long time.
I will be going back to wyoming for a month or so. I want to spend some time with family right now. My sweet husband told me he could man the fort while I was gone and is so sweet and understanding. Not exactly sure when I will be leaving but it will probably be mid or late Feb. Dennie of course will be going with me. I am excited to see my Parents and Grandparents and Siblings! Until the next blog TATA!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO glad Dennie is doing well! Give my love to everybody in WY. Wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete