Sunday, April 26, 2009

My poor little one

Well its day 3 of baby diaper rash.. i've tried everthing but nothing seems to work... today, my precious little one has gone almost all day without a diaper at all. I'm hoping that the fresh air will help it out... I think that the wipes are irritating her so next time i buy some i'm going to get the sensitive skin, and maybe i'll think about switching diaper brands... this seems to happen more than it should.. and for all of those who are wondering, yes i do promptly change her diaper i think she just has very sensitive skin. If anyone has any advice please let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Dennie! Diaper rash just looks so awful! There is this herbal diaper rash cream that I have been told works miracles. I can't remember what it's called, but it's a yellowish looking gel. If I find out what it's called, I'll let you know. The only problem is that it stinks, as most herbal things do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mariah! I love your blog! You might want the email address I actually check once in awhile: sonjac6@gmail.com. I didn't see your email for awhile!

    As to diaper rash - I found that all of the pasty goopy stuff made things worse. I just used baby powder and I used it - often - even without a rash. It was wonderful. It pulls moisture away. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete