Monday, April 27, 2009

What to do now?

Well, I have come to the conclusion that in order for time to pass more quickly , I need to become more busy! I have been working on a list for my food storage so that I can get it pretty well completed before Scott comes home for good and boy do I have a lot to do to get it all finished. I have also started to pick up the guitar again, I say again because I have picked it up several times in the past with the intentions of learning and still have yet to play one song!! EKKS :S  I have also started a small patio garden.. (very small) I have Cucumbers 3 different kinds of tomatoes and two different kind of peppers. I also have Rosemary, Cilantro, Basil, and Parsley!! Along with some Gerber Daisies which I LOVE!!!! Scott is doing well he misses home so much, especially his little Den Den and his dog Moose. I get to talk to him often via web cam, thats nice and it makes it a lot easier!!  Dennie is on the move!! Well almost, she has found out how to scoot around the floor in a circle! I'm sure that she will be crawling soon! She is such a good baby and always so happy! We love her so much! Well thats about all for now!! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had some gardening skills. I have a decidedly black thumb. Oh well. Good for you doing food storage! I just think about it, and start to get a headache. Hey, we have lots of food that I could eat in an emergency, so it will just have to do for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia!!
    Your family looks so cute and you sound just so happy and things are going great. your mom told me I missed you by a like a week. bummer. Your are just a great person we had so much fun in school. And your baby is darling. Must be so cute like her mom. How long is Scott going to be away? well if you ever get bored just come visit ;)Well I'm just working on the farm and monday i'm going to utah for a month for a phlebotomy class. well better go. Take care!!!
    luv Chill

    ReplyDelete